- Wisconsin Carry, Inc is a non-profit organization dedicated to the preservation and reclamation of the basic human rights critical to a free society.
- Our organization believes in the founding principles of our country and our constitution: That all are created equal, that governments exist to protect the rights of individuals, and that governments derive their power from the consent of the governed.
- The Second Amendment of our Federal constitution explicitly affirms one of the limitless numbers of rights we enjoy as human beings... The right to keep and bear arms.
- We believe that "Open-Carry" and "Conceal Carry" are choices to be made by law-abiding citizens based on what suits their needs best.
- Our mission is to preserve, advance and expand these basic rights using an “all of the above” approach that includes: education, civil litigation, media/public relations outreach, and grass-roots legislative activism.
Class participants: please print this manual and bring it to class.
Please print this document and bring it to your concealed carry class
please print this document and bring it to class with you
please print this document fill it out in advance and bring to class
This is the WI DOJ ccl application. After you complete your free WCI training class, you will be issued a certificate from WCI. You must print, fill out, and mail this application to the Wisconsin Dept. Of Justice along with a photocopy of your class certificate to receive your Concealed Carry License. DO NOT mail this application to WCI. Instructions are on the application. Wisconsin DOJ charges $40 for your application fee. For more information visit the Wisconsin Dept. of Justice Concealed Carry License Website: http://www.doj.state.wi.us/dles/cib/conceal-carry/concealed-carry *********NOTE******** There is now an ONLINE application you can use as well. Link to the online DOJ application: https://concealedcarry.doj.wi.gov/ccwonline/steps/startApplication.html
Please print this document and bring it to your class