- Wisconsin Carry, Inc is a non-profit organization dedicated to the preservation and reclamation of the basic human rights critical to a free society.
- Our organization believes in the founding principles of our country and our constitution: That all are created equal, that governments exist to protect the rights of individuals, and that governments derive their power from the consent of the governed.
- The Second Amendment of our Federal constitution explicitly affirms one of the limitless numbers of rights we enjoy as human beings... The right to keep and bear arms.
- We believe that "Open-Carry" and "Conceal Carry" are choices to be made by law-abiding citizens based on what suits their needs best.
- Our mission is to preserve, advance and expand these basic rights using an “all of the above” approach that includes: education, civil litigation, media/public relations outreach, and grass-roots legislative activism.
Wisconsin Carry supports “Constitutional Carry”. We believe the right to carry in the manner of your choosing should not be infringed by government registration, permit taxes, training mandates nor other restrictions.
While we continue to advocate for voluntary training and “Constitutional Carry” in the Wisconsin Legislature, we offer free concealed carry classes to mitigate the suppressive effect of Wisconsin’s government training mandate. These free classes are open to the public. When you leave the class you will be issued a “proof of training” certificate that you need to apply for your concealed carry license from the State of Wisconsin.
NOTE: You will NOT receive a confirmation email after you register. You will see a confirmation on the webpage after you hit submit that indicates your registration was successful. Please do not email to inquire if your registration went through. You do NOT need to own a gun to attend the class. Please do not email about future classes. If it is not listed below, we have no further information.
Have questions about concealed carry? Wisconsin Carry President Nik Clark hosts "Well Armed Radio" LIVE Sundays at 7:00pm central time. First 15 minutes of the show is reserved for "open line". Be invited to call in with questions! Listen online:www.blogtalkradio.com/wellarmedradio
Free Concealed Carry License Class: Beloit, WI (class is full)
10/22/2016, 9:00 AM - 1:00 PM
****class is full**** Free WCI Concealed Carry License Training Class in Beloit, WI (Rock County) Saturday Oct. 22nd. Register by clicking the link above. Required: You must visit the following link, download and print the class handouts and bring them with you. http://www.wisconsincarry.org/documents/documents.aspx Class starts at 9am. NOTE: If you sign up for this class but cannot attend we ask that you please notify us at firstname.lastname@example.org If you sign up for the free class but do not show up, you will not be permitted to sign up for future classes unless you notified us ahead of time you couldn't attend. There are *far* too many people we have to turn away because a class appears to be full to have people "no show" a class.
Beloit Masonic Temple
229 W. Grand Ave.
Beloit, WI 53511
Free Concealed Carry License Class: Cuday, WI (click below to register)
11/5/2016, 11:00 AM - 3:00 PM
Free concealed carry license training class Saturday Nov. 5th, 2016. Register at the following link: https://expendables-wi.com/signup.php REQUIRED: You must visit the following link and download/print the class handouts and bring them with you http://www.wisconsincarry.org/documents/documents.aspx NOTE: If you sign up for this class but do not attend, our registration software will prohibit you from registering for a future class. No exceptions.
The Salty Dog
3479 E. Plankinton Ave.
Cudahy, WI 53110