- Wisconsin Carry, Inc is a non-profit organization dedicated to the preservation and reclamation of the basic human rights critical to a free society.
- Our organization believes in the founding principles of our country and our constitution: That all are created equal, that governments exist to protect the rights of individuals, and that governments derive their power from the consent of the governed.
- The Second Amendment of our Federal constitution explicitly affirms one of the limitless numbers of rights we enjoy as human beings... The right to keep and bear arms.
- We believe that "Open-Carry" and "Conceal Carry" are choices to be made by law-abiding citizens based on what suits their needs best.
- Our mission is to preserve, advance and expand these basic rights using an “all of the above” approach that includes: education, civil litigation, media/public relations outreach, and grass-roots legislative activism.
Bored on a Sunday night? Tune in to Well Armed Radio hosted by Wisconsin Carry, Inc. Chairman/President - Nik Clark. Topics include 2nd Amendment and Carry related news of the week. Open-line (call in with questions, comments, topics) and more!
Tune in, Call in, BE WELL ARMED!
Listen online at: www.blogtalkradio.com/wellarmedradio