- Wisconsin Carry, Inc is a non-profit organization dedicated to the preservation and reclamation of the basic human rights critical to a free society.
- Our organization believes in the founding principles of our country and our constitution: That all are created equal, that governments exist to protect the rights of individuals, and that governments derive their power from the consent of the governed.
- The Second Amendment of our Federal constitution explicitly affirms one of the limitless numbers of rights we enjoy as human beings... The right to keep and bear arms.
- We believe that "Open-Carry" and "Conceal Carry" are choices to be made by law-abiding citizens based on what suits their needs best.
- Our mission is to preserve, advance and expand these basic rights using an “all of the above” approach that includes: education, civil litigation, media/public relations outreach, and grass-roots legislative activism.
Wisconsin Carry Annual Meeting
3/15/2014 - 3/15/2014
SATURDAY MARCH 15, 2014 12:30 to 2pm note: The annual meeting is only open to "dues paying" members. If you are not a dues paying member, you may join at the meeting
John's Restaurant and Spirits
1201 Madison Street
Beaver Dam, WI 53916